 Space / 41011
  MOC: Inter-City Bus for Personal Pods

Hey all, This blocky baby has been languishing on my shelf for awhile and I finally got around to snapping some pics. It's designed to carry up to six very small Personal Pods from city to mega-city! (URL) Enjoy! David Simmons P.S. Can I (...) (17 years ago, 8-May-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Inter-City Bus for Personal Pods

(...) Hi David, Cute idea and good execution. Your use of decorated elements is a little inconsistent for me (or not enough depending on style... I'd like to see the star tile gone and logo only on a white or blue background but not both) but I (...) (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: Inter-City Bus for Personal Pods

(...) I know what you mean. I've had that model together so long I'd stopped noticed the star tiles and forgot to explain them. It was a 3-star Bus line or something. I would've used a couple blue 2x3 low-slopes with the Classic Space logo on them (...) (17 years ago, 10-May-07, to lugnet.space)