 Space / 40957
  Lates Talin spaceships

Hello all, I've posted a few of my latest spacecraft on brickshelf: (5 URLs) plmkwyt, Didier (17 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Lates Talin spaceships

I like the Talin 3: (URL) The long, asymmetric shape of this design is a great departure from the norm. The double pressurized module for the crew cabin and cockpit is really nice and just adds to the asymmetric feel. I can't say that I like the (...) (17 years ago, 5-Apr-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Lates Talin spaceships

(...) I like the scooter the way it is. Play well, Jacob (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.space)