 Space / 40870
Re: Metacluster Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2007 21:54:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Bryan Wong wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Wolf Read wrote:
   PS. There’s a little glitch in the model... Didn’t notice it until I had processed many of the photos, so I’ll live with it. :o)

Where’s the glitch?

Wolf, I really enjoy your models, and the photography & presentation is absolutely superb. Keep it up!

Thank you much! I try to keep busy with Lego--unfortunately real life invades sometimes... ;o)

The glitch is in the blue side-wing assemblies. The port-side wing’s baseplate is one stud too far forward, bringing the whole assembly one stud forward compared to starboard. Absent-minded builder here...

Thanks to all for your comments & highlight/spotlights! :o)

-best,

Wolf