 Space / 40740
    Blackjack's Used 918s —Wolf Read
   "Hey, I'm Blackjack, and this is my trusty sales-bot Brea...er, I mean, Bley. "So you're lookin' for a 918, eh. We'll I got all kinds. Even got a Blacktron job that had been impounded by the Space Police. The poor sucker had to bail due to a space (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX) !!

        Re: Blackjack's Used 918s —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   Ah ah, very nice. Thanks for a monday morning happy mood! Cheers, JP. (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)