 Space / 40721
  Re: Sector 4 Tribunal

(...) Details are what make large creations go from "Wow, that's really cool" to "WOW, that's FANTASTIC!" I too noticed the little cameras and loved how they looked. I also really like the chain fences and their posts, the gears at the bottom of the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Sector 4 Tribunal

(...) Jordan, good news, your KeithLUG application packet has been sent via UPS. The red thing against the wall is indeed a vending machine for Ogel Cola. Maybe I should change the slogan from"The official cola of the Alpha Male"... to "WOW, that's (...) (17 years ago, 20-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)