 Space / 40467
  T93 Solaris - REFACTOR and DISSECTION

Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback, it is much appreciated. As usual, I never know when to stop messing with a project and declare it 'done', and so I've been tampering with the Solaris. Based on some comments, and my own (...) (18 years ago, 28-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: T93 Solaris - REFACTOR and DISSECTION

(...) I'd like to see a few overall shots of the exterior. The shots you have are good, but how about side, top, front, back, perspective, and etc. views of the whole ship? Thanks, Jeff (18 years ago, 28-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

  Re: T93 Solaris - REFACTOR and DISSECTION

(...) snip (...) Thanks for the construction pics- those are always nice. But I want to see a picture of you swooshing it! If it can't be picked up in one piece, then an alternate Lenny shot would do... perhaps riding it and swinging a cowboy hat (...) (18 years ago, 28-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)