 Space / 40460
  Re: SNOT SHIP - T93 Solaris

In lugnet.space, Jon Walker wrote: snip (...) Fantastic!! I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of the saucer in the front either, but it still looks alright - helps to give it a very distinctive profile. The mid-section is beautiful, and I love (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SNOT SHIP - T93 Solaris

(...) 1 or more of these: (URL) with a pile of clear 1x1 round plates in front to diffuse its almost-laser-like light, behind the trans-red elements. Add several of those light bricks, individually controlled, to give a throttling-up effect when (...) (18 years ago, 27-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)