 Space / 40432
  The Funky Chunky Munky (or Eddie gets pimped)

This would be my latest: (2 URLs) Mocpages> - (URL) Brickshelf> Let me know what you think! Linus (18 years ago, 11-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: The Funky Chunky Munky (or Eddie gets pimped)

(...) I honestly thing the landing gear look a little goofy at their current size in their current location. Perhaps something more subtle towards the center would alleviate this. Otherwise, this thing is wicked cool! I dig the use of tan thrusters (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Funky Chunky Munky (or Eddie gets pimped)

(...) Thanks for the comment Leigh! I've had many comments on the landing gear - most of them sounding roughly the same as yours - and I can see what you mean. To me they add a comical flair, but I guess that's not the case for everyone. I'll have (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)