 Space / 40436
Re: The Funky Chunky Munky (or Eddie gets pimped)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:18:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leigh Holcombe wrote:
   I honestly thing the landing gear look a little goofy at their current size in their current location. Perhaps something more subtle towards the center would alleviate this.

Otherwise, this thing is wicked cool! I dig the use of tan thrusters at the back, very nice.

Thanks for the comment Leigh! I’ve had many comments on the landing gear - most of them sounding roughly the same as yours - and I can see what you mean. To me they add a comical flair, but I guess that’s not the case for everyone. I’ll have to have another go on my next model. As you say, something smaller towards the center might do the trick.

Thanks for having a look!

Linus