 Space / 40417
  Re: Lunar Ice Harvester

Actually, I do have a suggestion. Most lunar environments, as scientific observation has informed us, are somewhat lacking in breathable oxygen. Since they don't have an atmosphere to speak of. Thus, I recommend helmets and airtanks for your pilots, (...) (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Lunar Ice Harvester

(...) I was wondering how long it would take before someone commented on that :-) My thought was that inside the cabin, the harvester would provide the oxygen. Outside, the operators would need an environmental suit. The photos with the operators (...) (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)