 Space / 40352
Re: Beam me up Scotty!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 09:24:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gereon Stein wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Druon wrote:
   Hello everybody,

Some of you may have saw some photos of the Star Trek transporter I made in 2003 but never published them on my website... Maybe I thought it was too big and too gray?!

Recently I made a new version which is much compact and better so I decide to publish both versions at the same time, to see them just clic the photo.

Congratulations, Eric,

I call this a perfect reminiscence to classic Star Trek.

By the way, would you mind sharing how you did the Star Fleet minifig uniforms?

Thanks,

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Thanks. About the uniforms, some of them like the technician are my creations but the 2 ones of Spock and Sulu from the second version are from Red Bean.

You can find them on his website at http://www.minifigcustomizationnetwork.com/

Regards,

Eric