 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3431
3430  |  3432
Subject:
Beam me up Scotty!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:45:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello everybody,

Some of you may have saw some photos of the Star Trek transporter I made in 2003 but never published them on my website... Maybe I thought it was too big and too gray?!

Recently I made a new version which is much compact and better so I decide to publish both versions at the same time, to see them just clic the photo.

If you have any questions...

Enjoy,

Eric