 Space / 40314
  Ceasar

I present to you, Ceasar: (URL) Ceasar has a cargo capacity of eight containers, and can reach an altitude of 150 km in less than ten minutes, thanks to its enormous VTOL engines. It is designed to lift cargo from the planetary surface to giant (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ceasar

WOW! So cool! I like seeing all the ways you used such cool parts! Great work! Great design! WOW! e (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ceasar

(...) Thanks eric! Anything in particular you like/dislike? (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ceasar

(...) Yeah, wow. I can't really say anything constructive that hasn't been said elsewhere (CS), so I'll stick with that. It turned out great. (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Ceasar

(...) Thanks. (18 years ago, 6-Jun-06, to lugnet.space)