 Space / 40314
40313  |  40315
Subject:
Ceasar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 21:31:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I present to you, Ceasar:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jolllen/Space/Ceasar/ceasar.jpg

The Ceasar has a cargo capacity of eight containers, and can reach an altitude
of 150 km in less than ten minutes, thanks to its enormous VTOL engines. It is
designed to lift cargo from the planetary surface to giant freighters in orbit
(think Nostromo from Alien). Although capable of interplanetary travel, Ceasar
is not equipped with any pilot facilities other than the cockpit.

I started drawing some sketches for Ceasar 1½ years ago, and built the technic
frame about then as well. The hull has been under construction since, but it was
largely finished a year ago. I have been reworking details, so virtually no
parts of the old hull remains.
The ship weighs about 3 kg, and it is 48 studs wide and 83 studs long.

Folder when modded: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=186839

Post on CSF: http://classic-space.com/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?27947

PLMKWYT