 Space / 40292
    Space ninja GO! —Linus Bohman
   In the future, two rivaling dojos fight in the shadows. Here is an attack made by one unto the other: (2 URLs) Mocpages> - (URL) Brickshelf> It is my first vignette. Let me know what you think! Linus (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.loc.se, FTX) !

        Re: Space ninja GO! —Keith Goldman
     (...) Mr. Bohman, I think your vig is outstanding. The spoiler-roof detail is particularly inspired; I'll probably be stealing that. The multi-colored slider things as rocks are nice too. The only think I didn't like was the diver-visors...not sure (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Space ninja GO! —Linus Bohman
     (...) Glad you like it, Keith. I'd rather have done something with the ordinary ninja helmets, but I don't have any. I think these works pretty well as a substitute. Looking forward to see more of your large dios, next time with a variant of the (...) (18 years ago, 18-May-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Space ninja GO! —Joel Larsson
   (...) Cool Moc Linus! Doesn't feel very sci-fi/future to me, but the japanese style is well rendered. Neat roof, too. //Joel (18 years ago, 20-May-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Space ninja GO! —Linus Bohman
   (...) Glad you like it Joel! That the entire thing doesn't feel spacy enough is a comment I got somewhere else as well. It was hard to determine how much .space I wanted to have in it, and if I make something else in this direction I'll tinker (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)