 Space / 40295
Re: Space ninja GO!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 21:27:06 GMT

   Mr. Bohman, I think your vig is outstanding. The spoiler-roof detail is particularly inspired; I’ll probably be stealing that. The multi-colored slider things as rocks are nice too. The only think I didn’t like was the diver-visors...not sure they work for futuristic ninja’s, but that’s all you.

-Keith
Glad you like it, Keith. I’d rather have done something with the ordinary ninja helmets, but I don’t have any. I think these works pretty well as a substitute. Looking forward to see more of your large dios, next time with a variant of the roof here ;-)

Linus