 Space / 40230
    Re: Mayday! 4 new MOCs - Retro space - Thunderbirds —C. L. GunningCook
   In lugnet.space, C. L. GunningCook wrote: A crappy post to Dave... LOL Geesh, I wish Lugnet had a spellcheck or edit feature... the=they, and cosy=cozy. Anyhow Mr Cowdice, (speaking of bad memories) I meant to ask, (and yes, I hate bringing this up) (...) (18 years ago, 27-Apr-06, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Mayday! 4 new MOCs - Retro space - Thunderbirds —David Koudys
   (...) I asked for an electrical drop and I asked that the train layout and the display be side by side. I'll check with Doug on that one. Dave K x-forwarded to appropriate groups and taking it outta Space! (18 years ago, 27-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)