 Space / 40209
  TanSport

I'd like to introduce the newest sportscar - the TanSport: (URL) If you want to buy one, you'll have to have a lot of money. If you want to take it for a test drive, you'll have to have a lot of money. If you want to see one, well... you can't. It's (...) (18 years ago, 25-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: TanSport

(...) Let me see if I've got this straight: I need to be rich and willing to purchase something that can't be seen, if I want to have anything to do with this vehicle? Very well. I fully endorse any moc that is powered by the undead be it this or (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: TanSport

(...) You've got it straight enough, alright. As for the name, I figured it was an interesting enough play on 'transport', but names are not my strongest number. I'm lousy on both remembering and creating them. So lousy, in fact, that I one time (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: TanSport

I like the shape, like the grille-teeth, like lots of stuff about it. I can't, however, understand a sports car (vehicle) in any shade of brown. Sports cars gotta be red, yellow, black, or British Racing Green. IMO. :-) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: TanSport

(...) I can understand that. When I began building this I simply wanted to do something tan... and thus never thought about other options that much, though I still think the colours look good. I'll think about that for the next time. Thanks for (...) (18 years ago, 29-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)