 Space / 40218
Re: TanSport
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:06:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Linus Bohman wrote:
   If you want to buy one, you’ll have to have a lot of money. If you want to take it for a test drive, you’ll have to have a lot of money. If you want to see one, well... you can’t. It’s too fast.

Let me know what you all think!

Brickshelf - Mocpages

Let me see if I’ve got this straight: I need to be rich and willing to purchase something that can’t be seen, if I want to have anything to do with this vehicle? Very well. I fully endorse any moc that is powered by the undead be it this or Sandlin’s Asmodeus, or any other moc that utilizes the power of skelletons. However, at the risk of sounding like Mr. Baulch, I think the name could use some work. How about SkelleSport? At any rate, nice work Linus Bohman.

-Keith

You’ve got it straight enough, alright. As for the name, I figured it was an interesting enough play on ‘transport’, but names are not my strongest number. I’m lousy on both remembering and creating them. So lousy, in fact, that I one time accidentally called my brothers girlfriend the name of his ex. Let’s just say that he was not a pretty sight afterwards.

But beside that, thanks for looking and for commenting!