 Space / 4019
  So what should the captain page be called?

Captain Bios? The Captain Hall of fame? What? Also can I bum someones captain real quick so I can whip up a test page? Thanks -Jon -- The Galactic Shipyard (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: So what should the captain page be called?

The Captain's Quarters Jay Jacinto (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: So what should the captain page be called?

I like that one. It also has an environment feel to it which is what I'm aiming for. But you know I'd kind of like this to be a place where all the captains meet. Kind of like the old bar from trouble with tribbles. And a Quarters makes me think of (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: So what should the captain page be called?

(...) How about a little twist on it - The Captains Quarter? James (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: So what should the captain page be called?

(...) That sounds much better. It actually sounds like a bar you find in a port or dock. Jay Jacinto (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

I agree it does sound really cool. That might just do it. -Jon "Jay Jacinto" <manjingo@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G2qyyw.3H2@lugnet.com... (...) Quarters (...) or (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

Jon Palmer <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:G2qwH3.KAM@lugnet.com... (...) The Flag Bridge -Doug (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: So what should the captain page be called?

Hi Jon, You can use Captain Bjorn Gustafson, of the Lego Space Force. (URL) Bjorn Gustafson was born in Norway, Terra. He entered the Lego Space Force as a young man, and joined the Officer Candidacy School. He then showed exemplary skill in (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: So what should the captain page be called?

(...) Torso- Robin Hood from Dark Forest Face- I'm thinkin' Ice Planet (the normal trooper guy) Hat- Johnny Thunder Pants- Green or dark grey looks good I haven't yet thought of a name or gotten a pic. LMKWYT -dead (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.space)