 Space / 4036
Re: So what should the captain page be called?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:56:48 GMT

Hi Jon,

You can use Captain Bjorn Gustafson, of the Lego Space Force.

Captain Bjorn Gustafson was born in Norway, Terra. He entered the Lego Space
Force as a young man, and joined the Officer Candidacy School. He then
showed exemplary skill in command, and rapidly rose through the ranks to the
command of a Space Battleship, the Mithrandir.

After the Mithrandir was heavily damaged in battles with the enemy, Captain
Gustafson rallied his crew to pull together and get the ship back to a safe
haven, Because of the actions of he and his crew, Captain Gustafson was
allowed to remain in command of the Mithrandir when it was refitted with the
new Wave Motion System. Crew who wished to remain on board were allowed to
retain their positions, as most were very loyal to Captain Gustafson.

HTH

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations