 Space / 40129
Re: "Izanami's Revenge" - space pirate vessel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 00:05:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Dennis Coh wrote:

Brickshelf MOCPages

This is a space pirate ship, inspired by the menacing, spiky ships from Harlock and other anime. I started working on this back in December but didn’t have time to finish it. After sitting in a box for three months, I decided to finally get it completed.

All comments are very appreciated!

Dennis

Very nice. You’ve got a lot of detail in a small package there, and the red and black colour scheme is a personal favourite of mine, but mostly it’s the pilot that turns me on.