 Space / 40114
    Re: Dragon —Keith Goldman
   (...) This reminds me of a girl I knew in El Segundo...long neck, big rack, and a fully loaded cargo bay. She breathed fire too. Maybe you should have called it the "Lisa". I'd shower kudos on all the specifics of this outstanding SHIP, but I'll (...) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Dragon —Mark Neumann
   (...) Fradel? (...) So probably not Fradel then? (...) Nah, ninja fortresses. And Hojin Strongholds :) (...) We got it baby, right here in the Fortress of the Mistress of Pancakes. Mark (19 years ago, 24-Mar-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)