 Space / 40114
Re: Dragon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 23:25:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann wrote:
   New ship, Dragon.

This reminds me of a girl I knew in El Segundo...long neck, big rack, and a fully loaded cargo bay. She breathed fire too. Maybe you should have called it the “Lisa”. I’d shower kudos on all the specifics of this outstanding SHIP, but I’ll leave that to others. Isn’t it enough you mastered mecha? Now you’ve mastered SHIP design (on your first serious attempt) too...what’s next, castle? Can’t wait to see this thing in person, oh, and get some more pancakes.

-Keith