 Space / 40096
Re: A Playmate For My Spider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:19:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Duane Hess wrote:
   About a year ago I built a spider (http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2493). He seemed a bit lonely, so I build him a playmate.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/legozilla/tags/grasshopper/

I’m not sure how well the relationship is working out. The spider seems a bit agressive....

-Duane

Makes me want to squash both of them...I hate bugs, but that’s a tribute to your building skills. Kudos.

-Keith