 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3277
3276  |  3278
Subject:
A Playmate For My Spider
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:35:21 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

About a year ago I built a spider (http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=2493). He seemed a bit lonely, so I build him a playmate.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/legozilla/tags/grasshopper/

I’m not sure how well the relationship is working out. The spider seems a bit agressive....

-Duane