 Space / 40063
    Re: Moonbase Module: Twin Mech Bay 10 - ZRX1 Armour Application Facility —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) Overhead crane--check Movable catwalks--check Robotic tool armatures--check Yes, any day someone finds a good use for those giant Insectoid legs is a good day, even if it's a snow day (I think Jersey City has gotten more snow than Minneapolis (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Twin Mech Bay 10 - ZRX1 Armour Application Facility —Eric Sophie
   (...) 20 inches. That day. (...) Exactly. That is up to the customer(s) to detail as desired. I did what I could with what I had. e (18 years ago, 25-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)