 Space / 40027
    My first MOD* —Bob Parker
   Hi spacers (Space!), I have made my first MOD (*My Own Drawing): (URL) It is called the Bleyship Mk.II. The light and dark greyish colored parts of the ship use actual Lego RGB values for Dark stone grey and Medium stone grey. Full size pic here: (...) (19 years ago, 9-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: My first MOD* —Stefan Garcia
   Y'know, it's times like this that MLCad comes in handy. There's enough ZOMGPAINT posts in the world after all. ;) -Stefan- (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)