 Space / 40027
40026  |  40028
Subject:
My first MOD*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Feb 2006 22:00:31 GMT

Hi spacers (Space!),

I have made my first MOD (*My Own Drawing):

It is called the Bleyship Mk.II. The light and dark greyish colored parts of the ship use actual Lego RGB values for Dark stone grey and Medium stone grey.

Full size pic here:

It was inspired by one of my favorite sets:

After being murfled elsewhere earlier today, I am hoping that the warm embracing community of .space will welcome my small tribute to Classic Space (my favorite theme). If I had the bricks, I would build this in real life. If anyone who has enough of these bricks would like to take a shot at making it in real Lego life, please be my guest but you have to post pics to show us!

:-)