 Space / 40002
    RC DrWho K9 —Steven Locke
   Hi I've been building some DrWho lego .......I'm still working on all my DrWho MOCs Dalek, Davros, Cyberman and K9 but some friendly AFOLs have said I should RC my Dalek or K9 so I picked up a cheap "Dirt Crusher RC" set as the base of my go at an (...) (18 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: RC DrWho K9 —Michael Zecca
     Very nice!!! Russell _so_ has to work this into Series 3 somewhere. ;) (18 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

        Re: RC DrWho K9 —Thomas Chesney
   You might want to check out: (URL) (18 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)