 Space / 39998
    Re: Epsilon —Anders Isaksson
   (...) I like the details, although the poor troopers can't be too happy standing there all the way to the fight :-) But, my first impression is submarine?, whale? Something about the form suggests water instead of space to me, maybe the downward (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Epsilon —Brayton Orchard
   Anders, Water never even crossed my mind on this, but I guess I could see it operating along the coasts or something. I didn't use another color because I like to stick to the fundamental rule of just three colors, two main ones, and one smaller (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.space)