 Space / 39994
    Re: Epsilon —Tobias Möller
   (...) (disclaimer: this post may or may not be just ramblings with or without any actual point, but I find my fascination with this model incredibly hard to put down in words) Looking at this model reminds me of how far we've come when it comes to (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Epsilon —Brayton Orchard
   Tobias, Thanks for your comments. As for your two-sided interpretation of this, I actually agree with you. From the beginning, I thought that there was something slightly off with this model, but I could never fix it. I have a sneaking suspicion (...) (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)