 Space / 39940
    Panther LRV —Tyler Walles
   The Panther is a Light Reconnaissance Vehicle designed to assit ground troops on remote worlds where anti-grav units don't serve an advantage. The panther is powered by a newly introduced W-16, An engine with the power of a V-16 but about the same (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Panther LRV —Tony Hafner
     (...) Aack, instead of warning about the size, please resize them for us! Download Gimp or something. Anyway, on the model: I love the front suspension. No pics of the rear, though- do you have springs back there too, or is the independent (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Panther LRV —Tyler Walles
     Yeah sorry about the large photos, it was only after that i uploaded them that i realized they were so big. yes the rear also has independent suspension (I wonder why i didn't take a picture of that). I don't really like the lack of detail that i (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Panther LRV —Tyler Walles
   Photos are resized, and a few new pictures were taken including: the rear view, updated engine and grenade pods (URL) (after moderation (URL) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)