 Space / 39868
  Re: TMC's New Space/Atmosphere Fighter F1-A

I saw this plane on BrisckShelf before you posted it here, and wow! it's beautifull! My favorite detail, what amazed me the most are the vectoring thrusters. Excellent! I also really like the use of 1x1x1 plate with "hand" you use behind the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: TMC's New Space/Atmosphere Fighter F1-A

(...) Thanks JP! (...) Thanks again. I also use them to open the missiles/flares bay. (...) You are right, I had to compromise, I really did not want to make the fighter bigger to fit the landing gear inside. I made some landing skids that make the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)