 Space / 39817
  Re: Albatross Heavy Lifter Aircraft

(...) Very cool, though I admit I expected something bigger with a name like Albatross. The Puffin? The Sandpiper? The Gull? Seriously, I'm impressed at how you made those window pieces fit into the cockpit at that angle, and love the industrial (...) (19 years ago, 9-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Albatross Heavy Lifter Aircraft

(...) Kenn, Thanks for your comments, I clearly should have consulted you on the name as you have just rattled off much better and relative ones. ;-) Originally I had the wings much larger, but found that snot style wings look plain silly. The stout (...) (19 years ago, 10-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)