 Space / 39817
Re: Albatross Heavy Lifter Aircraft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 15:39:23 GMT

   You can check it out here

Very cool, though I admit I expected something bigger with a name like Albatross. The Puffin? The Sandpiper? The Gull?

Seriously, I’m impressed at how you made those window pieces fit into the cockpit at that angle, and love the industrial style highlights throughout. The cables and such to the vertical jets and yellow hash highlights are especially well placed.

Now you just need a whole series of vehicles for it to lift...

Kenn