 Space / 39799
  Re: Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)

(...) IMPOSSIBLE!! Space Air is the single greatest limit to space exploration that we have ever known. Maybe you didn't realize that it was --POISONOUS--?? Poisonous Space Air is so goshdarned horrible that it'll kill anything it touches. Even (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)

(...) Pah! There are people that still think the Earth is flat too. Who knows what the future holds? With the way science is advancing, it's conceivable that one day we'll all be drinking space air cocktails. (...) To be fair, Bonktron was Janey's (...) (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)

(...) Uh, Allister, while I would love to take credit for such a fine faction, I can not. Ross was to blame... errrr I mean, Ross needs the credit for that one. Janey "Red Brick" (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)