 Space / 39779
  Re: Boeing 7000

(...) I love the size and massive capacity. This does a wonderful job of capturing the feel of a modern-day passenger airplane pushed into the future. I'd like to see some more shots of the passenger compartment, and maybe get a better idea of the (...) (19 years ago, 5-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Boeing 7000

Thanks for all the kind words. I hope to post some better interior shotslater but since I placed the vast majority of the figs in through theside (that was painstaking work I tell you.) I want to leave it as is for a while. I am still not completely (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)