 Space / 39779
Re: Boeing 7000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:05:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Nathan Proudlove wrote:

Boeing 7000 intergalactic passenger liner.

161 passenger capacity, 6 flight crew, 6 cabin crew, fore and aft galleys, 4 bathrooms, 2 fore, 2 aft

I love the size and massive capacity. This does a wonderful job of capturing the feel of a modern-day passenger airplane pushed into the future.

I’d like to see some more shots of the passenger compartment, and maybe get a better idea of the overall layout. Do you have good access, or did you have to build in all of the passengers?

The engine pods are pretty cool, and the bridge rocks. Your greebling looks good in the front. The only thing I don’t like is the rear. The dishes and gears do break up the big panel back there, but it seems like it could be a lot more interesting.

Overall, very cool.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com