 Space / 39762
    Re: Voidfighter Entry —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) I was happy to see another creation from you 'cuz I love your unique greebling style. I see this time you managed to work in a minifig camera--sweet! I like how the round click hinge parts pick up the look of the nested 2x2 radar dishes. What (...) (19 years ago, 4-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Voidfighter Entry —Brayton Orchard
   (...) Thanks a lot, Kyle. I'll trade you greebling for your sense of form. Those arch parts were definitely the most important piece of the MOC for me. As I only had them in black the rest of the ship had to follow suit. Otherwise it would have been (...) (19 years ago, 6-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)