 Space / 39740
  Ice Blast

G'day all, Here is the first of a number of new MOCs I have recently built and added to my Brickshelf folder. (URL) (Click the image to see the folder) This space racer is the result of a task I set myself a while back to build a series of racers (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !

  Re: Ice Blast

(...) The shape, detailing, and color scheme are all gorgeous. This is wonderful! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Ice Blast

(...) Love the nacelles, and the sand-blue color scheme. Such a smooth shape overall. Great use of the click-rotation-hinges as details. I like the idea of working bionicle-style parts into regular-brick builts MOCs, but I feel like the transition (...) (19 years ago, 2-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)