 Space / 39740
39739  |  39741
Subject:
Ice Blast
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:45:23 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

G’day all,

Here is the first of a number of new MOCs I have recently built and added to my Brickshelf folder.

(Click the image to see the folder)

This space racer is the result of a task I set myself a while back to build a series of racers (may or may not happen) with different colour schemes. In this case, sand-blue, gray and white. In other words, sand-blue was my choice of primary colour. Which is part of the reason why it took so long to finish (another major part being a touch of laziness). But it’s built now and I’m pretty happy with how it’s ended up.

PLMKWYT

Matthew Wightwick