 Space / 39729
    Re: Gip Metro —David Gregory
   (...) Any chance you'll post more pictures of those red ships that were chasing Gip? They look pretty sweet, and it would be a shame if we only had that one picture with them in the background to gaze upon. And how do you pronounce "Gip"? Is it a (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Gip Metro —Felix Greco
   (...) The pics I took during the comic shoot were not to my liking. I'm particularly happy with how the large red warship came out, so I didn't want to spoil it with crummy photos. In the next couple of days I'll re-shoot and post over at CSF. (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)