 Space / 39651
39650  |  39652
Subject:
Moonshine Snub-Fighter..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:42:39 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Federation Moonshine.

A fast and light short range Federation Snubfighter. Armament.. 2x Light rapid fire blasters, 2x Seeker torpedo launchers (8x Torpedo capacity) Built in design features include.. Spinning tri-blasters, slide out canopy and fold out landing gear. I’m fairly happy with the end result except for a few areas of gaps and blockiness.

Brickshelf gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=151902

Mocpages: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/11450