 Space / 39650
Re: Stargate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2005 05:22:31 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steven Combs wrote:
   Kelly,

One other thought...do you have video online of your creation in action? You really have to see it in action to “truly” appreciate the design.

Hi Steven,

Thanks! You’re right, I need to put up a video. My camera will take movies, but it’s not very compressed. I’ll set it up and get some video this week. During the photo session, I tuned it a bit so it works a little more smoothly now.

Kelly