 Space / 39609
    A dark blue starfighter —Ryan Wood
   There's no fancy name for it. I couldn't decide. Just call it whatever strikes your fancy. (URL) ^Brickshelf^ ->(URL) Mocpages><- It's new, but some of you may have seen it at NWBC in near-complete form. Or if you've been lurking on the CSF (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: A dark blue starfighter —Tony Hafner
     (...) Very smooth and simply oozing with style. I love the shape. The smoothness and subtle asymmetry are fantastic with a capital FAAN. And you've done a wonderful job of covering the studs that need covering and leaving the studs that need (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: A dark blue starfighter —Ryan Wood
     (...) I don't understand the science of real spaceflight, but I thought the engines worked pretty well where they are! (...) Bigger gun? Really? I think it would look awkward. Maybe this guy works better in numbers, or with heavier ships backing it (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: A dark blue starfighter —Jean-Pascal Rignault
     (...) He he! Nice back story. One of the best ever. JP. (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A dark blue starfighter —Chris Givan
     I love it, especially the offset cockpit. I do agree with the earlier comment about the bigger gun. Maybe if you could sort of hide it in the body?? I don't know, but if you have the centerline cannon, you got to make it BIG. Other then that I am (...) (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A dark blue starfighter —Kenn Oldham
   (...) Nice starfighter. That's a seamless job of fitting various shaped pieces together. The resulting shape is awesome. I almost missed that even the small wingtips are angled to fit in. Neat. If I had to pick something to improve, I'd say I would (...) (19 years ago, 23-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)