 Space / 39564
Re: A Piece To Cry Over
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 03:26:39 GMT

Hi Dave,
You may have some success getting the scratches to mellow out using some
Liquid Lense.  It's available online or at some Walgreens stores.  I've
cleaned up some pretty mucked up pieces using this product.  You'd be
surprised how good you can get a scrathed part to clean up.   This method
was introduced to me by my good friend Philip LeFleur who is the master at
making old, abused parts look like new.
Brian Darrow

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message
http://www.xenobuzz.com/images/A%20Piece%20To%20Cry%20Over.jpg

I thought maybe I could clean it up, but you can see the writing on the
walls:

http://www.xenobuzz.com/images/A%20Piece%20To%20Cry%20Over%202.jpg

I guess this kid was a big fan of a certain governor's movies.  Would that
there was a way to buff this out!

Makes for a good conversation piece though.

Dave S.