 Space / 39560
Re: A Piece To Cry Over
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 19:36:12 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message
news:Inp1pt.rMG@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
http://www.xenobuzz.com/images/A%20Piece%20To%20Cry%20Over.jpg

I thought maybe I could clean it up, but you can see the writing on the
walls:

http://www.xenobuzz.com/images/A%20Piece%20To%20Cry%20Over%202.jpg

I guess this kid was a big fan of a certain governor's movies.  Would
that
there was a way to buff this out!

Makes for a good conversation piece though.

Dave S.

The fact that you got it as clean as you did astounds me!  Great job!

That's Nevr-Dull for ya!  Best paint remover I've found and cleans most
anything without an absolute minimum of scratching!

When I used to have a scratched CD that wouldn't play, sometimes I buffed
out
the scratch with, of all things, car wax--I mean it didn't work so waht 's
the
harm?  I had about a 70 percent success rate.  I don't think, however,
that'll
work in this situation, being a trans piece...

I've heard about that but I know it wouldn't work here because I can't get
the paint out of the scratches.  Still, I'm mulling over an idea for how to
use it.  Could be creepy!  Stay tuned.

Dave S.

Dave K