 Space / 39556
  Re: A Piece To Cry Over

(...) The fact that you got it as clean as you did astounds me! Great job! When I used to have a scratched CD that wouldn't play, sometimes I buffed out the scratch with, of all things, car wax--I mean it didn't work so waht 's the harm? I had about (...) (19 years ago, 1-Oct-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A Piece To Cry Over

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:Inp1pt.rMG@lugnet.com... (...) That's Nevr-Dull for ya! Best paint remover I've found and cleans most anything without an absolute minimum of scratching! (...) I've heard about that but (...) (19 years ago, 1-Oct-05, to lugnet.space)