 Space / 395
  Re: Color & Classic Space

How do you explain the early days, when there were only red and white? (Yes, I am old enough that I actually have an original Galaxy Explorer.) (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Color & Classic Space

(...) (Yes, I (...) Well, assume that the LEGOLAND Space Agency (LSA) started to explore space. Okay. They needed some pilots and people to run their bases, and some technicians. the red guys were pilots and the white guy technicians. But after a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Color & Classic Space

(...) Thats easy. Exploration only required technicians and officers to lead them. After the hazards of space flight were identified, specialized pilots were trained and scientist were sent out to do research. Thats an answer at any rate, even (...) (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)